Assistant Engineer (AE) Coaching for ECE
Electronics Engineering is one of the core branches among all Engineering branches. Electronics Engineers play a very important role in the development of the Nation.
This branch has a great responsibility to design and creates something new which is helpful for users.
Electronics Engineers use their knowledge to design, develop, evaluate, and maintain electronic systems and components.
They may be employed by small companies or work in commercial sectors. Day-to-day duties vary based on the field, but they generally design, plan, perform research, inspect the equipment, attend conferences, and liaise with others.
There are so many sectors in which Electronics Engineer serves the Nation such as Govt. The sector, Private sector, PSU’s, etc.
There are so many sectors in which Electronics Engineers serve the Nation such as Govt. sector, Private sector, PSU’s, etc. In Govt. Sector State-AE Exam like BPSC-AE Electronics Engineer, UPPSC-AE Electronics Engineer, JPSC-AE Electronics Engineer, RPSC-AE Electronics Engineer, MPPSC-AE Electronics Engineer, etc. In all states, the Electrical Assistant Engineer(AE) post is Recruitment through the State Public Service Commission. Modulation Institute New Delhi is One of the Best Online Coaching for BPSC-AE Electronics Engineering, UPPSC-AE Electronics Engineering, RPSC-AE Electronics Engineering, MPPSC-AE Electronics Engineering.
Assistant Engineer (AE) Electronics Engineering syllabus is very close to IES Electronics Syllabus. Modulation Institute Delhi Provide Full Course Video Lecture and Live Class also for all State-AE Level Exam like BPSC-AE Electronics Engineering, UPPSC-AE Electronics Engineering, RPSC-AE Electronics Engineering, MPPSC-AE Electronics Engineering, and Study Material of Electronics Engineering AE syllabus.
After completing the Electronics engineering degree students have the following option:
1. Higher Education (M. Tech)
2. Job in Private Sector
3. Job in Govt. Sector
4. Job in PSU’s
5. Job in Defence Sector
Most of the students have priority to get a job into Govt. Sector.
Every govt. organization Conducting Two or three-level examination to recruiting Electronics engineers.
- Academic Coach: Personalized and dedicated 24×7 support for everyone
- Mandatory Weekly Tests and Discussions: For Pre and Mains answer writing practice in the classroom.
- Classroom Workbooks and Discussions: Based on current pattern, provided for each module to practice important concepts and topics along with discussions of every topic.
- Weekly special classes for GS by expert: To integrate a current based approach to students’ preparation.
- Class conducted by India’s top faculties
- 700+ teaching hours classes in Civil Engineering.
- Comprehensive coverage of both Pre and Main syllabus of Civil Engineering.
- Systematic subject sequence and well-framed modules according to the syllabus.
- Focus on conceptual clarity and current based approach with the help of numerical.
- An integrated approach towards SSC-JE Pre and Main Examination.
QUALITY STUDY MATERIAL
- A well designed comprehensive book, a Question bank, Practice Set package.
- Designed as per the latest Syllabus and trend of the SSC-JE Examination.
- Caters to the requirements of both Pre and Mains stages of the SSC-JE Examination.
VALUE ADDED FEATURES
- Weekly Classroom Test for both objective and subjective questions to ensure regular assessment and improvement student concept.
- Weekly special GS and Reasoning class.
- Weekly test of Technical and Non-Technical Paper
- INCLUDES SSC-JE PRE TEST SERIES, MAINS TEST SERIES PROGRAMME.
- ACCESS TO THE SSC-JE MAINS ADVANCE BATCH FOR THE SSC-JE MAIN EXAMINATION WITH 100 % TUITION FEE WAIVER
PERSONALIZED & DEDICATED ACADEMIC COACH
- 24*7 academic support for study management.
- One-to-one resolution of academic doubts
- Dedicated support for improving answer writing skills through evaluation of descriptive answers with improvement suggestions.