Candidates preparing for Junior engineer or the other examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission can check SSC Mock Test for practice, revision and preparation analysis.
To know the SSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus of varied examinations under the commission check the linked page.
SSC JE Syllabus
The SSC JE Syllabus for 2020-21 consists of two different stages – Paper I comprises of Objective-type questions and Paper II is of Descriptive type/Written Test.
SSC JE Syllabus for Paper I
This Paper is an objective/computer-based test of two 00 marks for a duration of 2 hours. Given below are the various sections of Paper I:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
- General Engineering: Part-A (Civil Engineering & Structural Engineering) Part-B (Electrical Engineering)
Part-C (Mechanical Engineering)
1. General Intelligence & Reasoning:
This General Intelligence syllabus section mainly consists of questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This test particularly includes questions that are designed to check the candidate’s capacity to affect arithmetical computations, abstract ideas, symbols, and their relationships, and other analytical functions. Check 3 sutras to organize for reasoning ability for SSC JE because it is a crucial and major part of the syllabus. Listed below are the topics under this section:
- Relationship concepts – Blood Relations
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Space visualization
- Visual memory
- Analysis and judgment
- Reasoning Analogies
- Decision making
- Discrimination & Observation
- Verbal and figures classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Similarities & differences